Sign up for any of our Outsourced CFO services and receive a free 10Q Edgar Filing!
We keep and produce minute books and update them regularly for any due diligence questions. We also:
- Assist with meetings of Board of Directors and Board committees by preparing the meeting agenda, taking minutes and recording decisions.
- Assist with annual shareholder meetings in the preparation of proxy material and by acting as a liaison with transfer agents.
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, transfer agent, securities commissions and exchanges and prepare compliance diaries to ensure timely and accurate filings with regulatory bodies.
- Prepare applications to stock exchanges to seek approval to stock options, private placements, etc.
- Monitor regulatory filing deadlines based on your fiscal year end.
- Prepare applicable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) annual and interim certificates and handle all required filings.
- Arrange for any required news releases along with any required pre-clearances.
- Maintain corporate share registers for private companies.
- Prepare and file annual reports and other annual maintenance documents. In short, we supply the financial and reporting logistics, so that you can focus on your business!